Tips for Updating Your Kitchen
Looking to update your kitchen this year? We’ve put together some tips and great finds to help create a new look without breaking the bank.
Painting your cabinets can provide a fresh feel with great savings. If painting is not an option, find a local designer or cabinet dealer that may have liquidation stock for much less than a custom kitchen. Adding a simple backsplash with tile or wallpaper is also a creative way to refresh your kitchen. We’ve switched out cabinet pulls and knobs, added some well-priced pendant lights and styled with various accessories to round out our new look.
Get the Look:
1. Exagoni Dimension Perla Matte Ceramic Wall Tile, $17.55 per square foot | TileBar.com
2. Rainstorm Cabinet Bases, $75–$225 per box | Must-Have-Home.com 678.567.6978 (Cabinets: Rainstorm Color by Sherwin Williams)
3. Vanessa Decorative Bowls, $139.50 | Wayfair.com
4. Hex Brushed Brass Knobs, $4.95 each | CB2.com (Hex Cabinet Knob)
5. Hex Brushed Brass Handles, $16.95–$29.95 each | CB2.com (Hex Cabinet Handle)
6. Kelly’s Geo Wallpaper Roll by Graham & Brown, $54 per roll | Wayfair.com (wallpaper under island)
7. Langley Street 1 Light Globe Pendant, $76.99 each | Wayfair.com (Island pendant lights)