Local’s Choice

We are pleased to present our special “Local’s Choice” issue featuring some of the Treasure Valleys largest “Influencers” who we asked to present to your, some of their favorite local businesses.  We will introduce these influencers to you and share how they help to promote our local community.  Then, each influencer will share some of … Continued

Welcome to 2020

January marks the beginning of not just a new calendar year but also the newest decade, the twentieth year of the 21st century.  Welcome to the 20’s. Celebrating a new year also give us the opportunity to start fresh once again, and set new personal and/or professional goals.  Here at Meridian lifestyle, we have something … Continued

Season of Celebration

I look forward to December all year long. Christmas was always magical at my house, and we knew it was really Christmas when Grandma arrived with gifts and treats and a special box of chocolate cherries for each of the kids. Now that I have a family of my own, I try to create that same magic, … Continued

So Grateful

As November begins, we’re eagerly awaiting the approach of Thanksgiving, the holiday season and time spent with our loved ones. The winding down of the year always brings about a time of reflection as the winter chill sets in and we retreat to the warmth of our homes. We hope you enjoy this “Thankful” issue, remembering … Continued

Food For Thought

Few things in life are better than sharing a meal with family and friends. This year’s Foodie issue is near and dear to our hearts, and stomachs. After all, food is not only nourishing (and delicious) but it also brings people together—whether it’s a special anniversary dinner, a much-needed lunch break with coworkers, a friend’s … Continued

Fall Fashion

“Summer’s lease hath all too short a date.” —William Shakespeare As our summer officially ends this month on Monday, Sept. 23, we move into the beauty that is Autumn in Idaho. As Stanley Horowitz once said, “Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.” While we … Continued

Young at Heart

Technically, July is the hottest month of the year here in the Treasure Valley (glad it’s over). August averages only 1 degree lower, but it sure feels more intense to me. While the best weather is on its way, and it has been a while since I have gone “back to school,” I still get that … Continued

Summer Fun

Summertime is a magical season.The kids are out of school, the sunshine seems never-ending and there’s no shortage of adventures awaiting. For many, summer evokes fond memories of childhood—camping, boating, family vacations and swimming until your fingers shriveled like prunes.  In this issue of Meridian Lifestyle, we want to remind you why summer is a … Continued

For the Guys

Last month, we brought you our Ladies issue—it is ladies first, after all—and this month, we present our “Gents” issue, celebrating all things masculine. While our readership consists of 64 percent female readers, June is dedicated to the other 36 percent: the gentlemen of the Treasure Valley. With six sons, our family has our fair share of … Continued

Celebrating Women

In this special women’s issue and in honor of Mother’s Day May 12, we are excited to highlight some wonderful women in our community who make a difference every day.  In our feature story “Lessons in Life,” we have selected four local ladies who share more about themselves and the wisdom they share with others: Paige Wiscombe, international business … Continued